GROW IN THE LIGHT
Paul's Spirit Led Prayers
The following are spirit led prayers that Paul prayed for the early church. Take time to pray these prayers over yourself daily. You will see exponential growth in your spiritual walk as these faith-filled prayers come to fruition in your life.
17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18. The eyes of my understanding being enlightened; that I may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
14. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16. That he would grant me, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17. That Christ may dwell in my heart by faith; that I, being rooted and grounded in love,
18. May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that I might be filled with all the fulness of God.
20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
9. I pray, that my love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
10. That I may approve things that are excellent; that I may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.
11. Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
9. For this cause we also, since the day I heard it, do not cease to pray that I might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10. That I might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11. Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
12. Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made me meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13. Who hath delivered me from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14. In whom I have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
I Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify me wholly; and I pray God my whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.